I was on the interstate and my car started to overheat. It would run for about an hour and then it started would start to over heat.
Why is my car over heating on 1995 Acura Legend
2 answersMay 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1995 Acura Legend Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ingalls, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Blanford, IN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 208) in York, SC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($382 - 589) in Daisy, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 90) in Burtrum, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($219 - 255) in Milford Square, PA