A couple of weeks ago it started becoming hard to shift gears, it seemed like it would do better the warmer the weather. I live in Colorado so right now it is very cold. Last night and this morning it was really hard to shift while driving, 2nd was almost impossible. Got home and went back out, started it and now it won't go into any gear. When I turn it off it slips right into gear.
why is my car not shifting into gear? it is a manual transmission on 1993 Saturn SC1
Asked by for the 1993 Saturn SC1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- There is a real bad jerk when I put car in reverse and sometimes while driving.
- My car lost all coolant, why would my freeze plug blow?
- I'll remove. The. Radio car don't Start ??? Does it have anti-DEF
- I have a noise under the passenger floor that is a light steady clunking
- How to repair 2002 Sc1, dashboard lights being out
1993 Saturn SC1 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Palestine, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($103 - $136) in Rockport, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Centennial, CO
- Water Pump Replacement ($271 - $419) in Lynn, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($709 - $743) in Lonedell, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($228 - $399) in Cabazon, CA