I got my mechanic to change the brake pads, then this problem started. He keeps telling me its the SBC, and I need to replace it with a new one, and for months he is yet to get a new sbc with the appropriate vin number to match my car.
Why is My car not engaging any gear position neither is it deploying brakes? on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.