It doesn't do this in drive, and also when it sits for too long, it wont start and has to be jumped, took the battery to Walmart and they said it was still good?
why is my car making a grinding noise, while pressing on the gas in park? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?