It doesn't do this in drive, and also when it sits for too long, it wont start and has to be jumped, took the battery to Walmart and they said it was still good?
why is my car making a grinding noise, while pressing on the gas in park? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Cairnbrook, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Wing, AL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in New Creek, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Charlton City, MA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($127 - 161) in Mehama, OR