At times I have to start it 2-3 times before it will stay on. At times as it is slowing up on my and I press the gas it will jump and go real fast. I have had a complete tune-up, the idle control sensor, and another idle system part replaced as well as a hose replace that had a hole in it. It still has the symptoms I have mentioned.What else could be the problem
Why is my car idling below rpm, jump starts,stalls out at stops? on 2004 Mitsubishi Diamante
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
- How do i turn on the fog lights?
- Found (1) cigarette jack are their anymore?
- I recently replace starter,alternator,tuneup with plugs and wires.
- Replaced car battery and it was working then the next day northing no lights not turning over nothing I checked to make sure battery and terminals are good and they are now I don't know what the problem is.
- My vehicle sometimes makes a tapping noise when driving then one day it turned off on me while at a signal light