There are no diagnostic codes on the car and my check engine light is not on. While I'm driving it will start giving the feel like my car is running out of gas. Once it sit for about 20 mins. Then I can drive it until it act up again. I've had my right catylier convey replace, fuel filter replace, spark plugs replace coil pack #2 replace and smoke out put in the car. But it still running sluggish.
Why is my car acting as if its struggling to get gas? on 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
0 answersOctober 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- How do I check if I really need this much work
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?