There are no diagnostic codes on the car and my check engine light is not on. While I'm driving it will start giving the feel like my car is running out of gas. Once it sit for about 20 mins. Then I can drive it until it act up again. I've had my right catylier convey replace, fuel filter replace, spark plugs replace coil pack #2 replace and smoke out put in the car. But it still running sluggish.
Why is my car acting as if its struggling to get gas? on 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
by singlemomof2 in Decatur, GA on October 07, 2013
2 answersOctober 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Headlights won't come on. Replaced LCM under warranty. Parking lights and all other lights work. All fuses are good. My mechanic said my headlight switch and Multifunction switch (turn signal lever) are working. He believes there may be a burnt wire?
- If I change my fuel filter and fuel pump why am I still nt getting any gas!??
- I hit a sidewalk bust my tire car wouldn't start anymore after that ,, change my fuel filter and my fuel pump still will not crank what should be my next step???
- My car was runnin fine til i dumb the side walk and my tire blow out on me, went too go re start my car it wouldn't turn over for nothing ive change my fuel pump thinkin i blow my fuel pump now it still want crank whats my next solution to this madness???
- How much should it cost to get my rear differential replaced or rebuilt on a 94 Grand Marquis