There are no diagnostic codes on the car and my check engine light is not on. While I'm driving it will start giving the feel like my car is running out of gas. Once it sit for about 20 mins. Then I can drive it until it act up again. I've had my right catylier convey replace, fuel filter replace, spark plugs replace coil pack #2 replace and smoke out put in the car. But it still running sluggish.
Why is my car acting as if its struggling to get gas? on 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
Asked by for the 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis
2 answersOctober 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- smells like gas and misses and running rough and bad mileage. is it 02 sensor?
- I want to buy a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis with 264,500 miles for $800
- What is whistling sound coming from trunk? Been told its the fuel pump.
- Windshield wipers make noise dragging on windows
- why does thermostat setting not work? stuck on either hot or cold.
2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($305 - 397) in Rich Hill, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($312 - 504) in Davidsonville, MD
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Los Olivos, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fayette, MS
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($412 - 708) in Timbo, AR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in East Mc Keesport, PA