I had this problem a year ago and noticed that the wires, coming out of the sensor right next to the brake pedal, were burnt to a crisp. I replaced the wires and it worked fine for a year, I started having the problem again so i went to the same place and found that the wires were burned again. why are they overheating? the only thing that i have done to my car in relation to the brakes is putting in a sequential tail light conversion kit.
Why is my brake sensor (Actuator?) is overheating and causing the wires to burn. on 2003 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time