I had this problem a year ago and noticed that the wires, coming out of the sensor right next to the brake pedal, were burnt to a crisp. I replaced the wires and it worked fine for a year, I started having the problem again so i went to the same place and found that the wires were burned again. why are they overheating? the only thing that i have done to my car in relation to the brakes is putting in a sequential tail light conversion kit.
Why is my brake sensor (Actuator?) is overheating and causing the wires to burn. on 2003 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?