It started to be very hard to shift it to reverse position and very easy on other positions like forward. Now the lever is stuck at reverse and won't be shifted to "D" (forward). Can you please help me?
Why is my auto transmission lever stuck at reverse. At "P" car move reverse too? on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes