It started to be very hard to shift it to reverse position and very easy on other positions like forward. Now the lever is stuck at reverse and won't be shifted to "D" (forward). Can you please help me?
Why is my auto transmission lever stuck at reverse. At "P" car move reverse too? on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($429 - 567) in Phelps, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($108 - 139) in Limon, CO
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Auburndale, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Gill, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 457) in Ryegate, MT
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($245 - 311) in Belle Plaine, KS