well i have an asr and abs light on in my car that constantly stays on after i begin driving and seems as if i cant gas the vehicle as it will cut back like its trying to receive the gas but no soon as i let off a bit it gets full throttle like feeling,a mech told me that this would affect the speeds i can take off due to some sensor. what will get these two lights out?? thanks in advance
why is my asr and abs light constantly on??? on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($65 - 96) in Orfordville, WI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($295 - 420) in Perrysburg, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tarrytown, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Gem, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($368 - 779) in Trade, TN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($454 - 561) in Breese, IL