My 190E has always had problems but not like this one! While my car was in idle, the Airbag light came on for no reason at all. I looked in the manual and it says nothing about it. Can you help? Thanks!
Why is my airbag light coming on when engine idles? on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- how do i know if my drive shaft needs to be replaced
- I have a Merz 93 190e 2.6 hard to start from a cold start
- I had a short. mechanism to unlock the door from driver side need to be replace
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($219 - 316) in Banner, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($540 - 1,028) in Winthrop, MA
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Tuscumbia, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Brandsville, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($283 - 329) in Kingsford, MI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Serena, IL