My 190E has always had problems but not like this one! While my car was in idle, the Airbag light came on for no reason at all. I looked in the manual and it says nothing about it. Can you help? Thanks!
Why is my airbag light coming on when engine idles? on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
- Car won't start , I put gas in the car and now it will not start
- I put gas in car and it started s smoking and cut off it will not start
- Within a minute of turning of the engine there starts a significantly loud noise tack, tack; tack coming from the ABS box. No warning lights or codes; no problems with braking or noises whilst driving.