When I turn on my heater, it makes this humming sound and even when it is on full blast, the heater puts out very little heat. It is the same with the air conditioner.
Why is my ac/heater making a humming sound and barely working? on 2011 Dodge Nitro
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Car won't start just clicks
- Wouldn't start got batt.same thing happen new alternator.same thing.now use cabl
- not much heat when driving more when idling changed heater core no air in system
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
2011 Dodge Nitro Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Freeland, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($126 - 166) in Noatak, AK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 258) in Trent, SD
- Heater Core Replacement ($776 - 1,000) in West Des Moines, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($311 - 323) in Nashville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($295 - 346) in Pettisville, OH