i try to run the air on low or 1 and nothing turns on so i move it to the other setting which are 2 and 3 yet same results so anytime i want to use the ac or heat i can either have it on high blast or just off please help
why is my ac fan only turning on when it set to high or number 4? on 1997 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in French Lick, IN
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($353 - 411) in Idledale, CO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Springfield, MA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - 181) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Centenary, SC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - 289) in West Hartland, CT