Was installing a radio yesterday shortly after the air was blowing cold then all of a sudden it started blowing hot air the compressor is on but making funny noise the coolent is almost full
Why is my a/c blowing hot air when I put my a/c on? on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thedford, NE
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milton, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($381 - 523) in Elk River, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Nelson, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($696 - 895) in Rarden, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 108) in Fisherville, KY