the car has been running really well until yesterday when i started to accelerate the engine started to "stutter" a little then the problem seemed to go away. today i started the vehicle and it ran fine until i stooped at the lights and it started to idle rough then i went o accelerate and it didn't seem to be running on all 8 cylinders and is running rough like that all the time now. I recently had an oil change. the check engine light is not on.
why is my 95 fleetwood running rough? on 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- How to open passenger door on a Brougham d'Elegance 93
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?