i have replaced exhaust and unpluged the sensors. i have the juice with attitude by edge programmer installed on it, please advise.
why is my 6.7 regen continously on 2008 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($182 - 238) in Saint Francis, KS
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 838) in Grover, WY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lewisville, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Silverhill, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - 186) in Jamestown, KS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mulvane, KS