I just bought an 07 Tribeca and noticed a couple days after I bought it that the CD player is making this loud high frequency noise when it plays CD's. I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix it or if it's broken and needs to be replaced.
Why is my 6 CD changer/player making a loud high frequency noise while working? on 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru B9 Tribeca Questions
- it is overheating and i get no heat
- how do I re-set the computer after work was done?
- my fob key stopped working along with my interior lights and audio.
- My door handle inside wont open anymore. How do I remove the door panel to fix ?
- Replaced radiator/thermostat. Overheats to just before red line in 2 mi.