It is really hard to shift into first after backing up and coming to a stop or just starting from a dead stop. Works great while moving.
Why is my 5 speed transmission so hard to shift when sitting still on 1997 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why the rattle/chattering noise when feathering the gas pedal? HighRpm = louder.
- Why does the engine jerk at 2750 rpm all the time?
- Can't find y pipe for exhaust 2wd king cab 1993d21 sev6 thanks
- if my truck sits for a couple of weeks the clutch is to the floor when i get in
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition