It is really hard to shift into first after backing up and coming to a stop or just starting from a dead stop. Works great while moving.
Why is my 5 speed transmission so hard to shift when sitting still on 1997 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1997 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in West Chop, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($330 - 464) in Apison, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($192 - 271) in Morley, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Milo, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Comerio, PR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($369 - 419) in Point Washington, FL