It is really hard to shift into first after backing up and coming to a stop or just starting from a dead stop. Works great while moving.
Why is my 5 speed transmission so hard to shift when sitting still on 1997 Nissan Pickup (D21)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- My truck won't start unless I push start it I changed the starter and ingnition
- I have replaced both the alternator and the battery truck runs for a while
- Why are 1 head light and tail light coming on about after truck is off?
- I own a 1987 nissan d21 truck, base, manual. It will not start. Has new battery.
- How do you bleed the clutch in a 5 speed 93 Nissan pickup truck?