2-wheel works fine but when i put it in 4-high or 4-low its like the truck is in neutral. At first i thought my trani went but it shifts fine when in 2-wheel drive. This only happens sometimes and i have no clue what the problem is
why is my 4-whhel drive not working correctly? on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Tipton, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($441 - 599) in Victor, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 1,107) in Honey Creek, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Leipsic, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($188 - 531) in Marquette, IA
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($61 - 105) in East Templeton, MA