2-wheel works fine but when i put it in 4-high or 4-low its like the truck is in neutral. At first i thought my trani went but it shifts fine when in 2-wheel drive. This only happens sometimes and i have no clue what the problem is
why is my 4-whhel drive not working correctly? on 2005 Ford F-150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in Tipton, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Victor, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($539 - 874) in Honey Creek, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($323 - 426) in Leipsic, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($101 - 256) in Marquette, IA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($757 - 793) in East Templeton, MA