2-wheel works fine but when i put it in 4-high or 4-low its like the truck is in neutral. At first i thought my trani went but it shifts fine when in 2-wheel drive. This only happens sometimes and i have no clue what the problem is
why is my 4-whhel drive not working correctly? on 2005 Ford F-150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Tipton, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($297 - 521) in Victor, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($209 - 305) in Honey Creek, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Leipsic, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($294 - 637) in Marquette, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($310 - 860) in East Templeton, MA