1 month ago replaced the power steering pump and rac pinion. 2 days ago replaced the steering pressure valve. The steering is the same if not worse when I started replacing parts.
why is my 4 runner hard to steer when driving in town and around curves. on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl