i replaced the plug, plug wire, and the coil pack and i still am getting a misfiring problem i have hooked it to the computer at the local shop and its stating it is the 3rd cylinder that is misfiring will someone help me i neeed to get this addressed before i fry the rings or anything else at that matter
why is my #3 cylinder misfiring after replacement parts on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Scranton, SC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Red Oak, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Hagerman, NM
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($74 - 85) in Mulhall, OK
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($159 - 206) in Deerton, MI