i replaced the plug, plug wire, and the coil pack and i still am getting a misfiring problem i have hooked it to the computer at the local shop and its stating it is the 3rd cylinder that is misfiring will someone help me i neeed to get this addressed before i fry the rings or anything else at that matter
why is my #3 cylinder misfiring after replacement parts on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Scranton, SC
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Oak, VA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hagerman, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 485) in Mulhall, OK
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($757 - 793) in Deerton, MI