every other gear seems to be fine, but when i shift into 2nd gear, it jerks when i begin to rev up and also it makes a very loud clicking noise when i go slower, but it turns into more of a grinding noise when i go faster. also, when shifting from reverse it is often hard to get the shift knob back into 1st gear position. any help?
Why is my 2nd gear making a very loud clicking/grinding noise? on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers