My 2004 Lincoln town car is not running hot but the temperature gauge is reading hot. I replaced the thermostat and the cylinder thermostat sensor but it is still reading hot. i had codes p1299 and p1290 can you please help me?
Why is my 2004 Lincoln temperature gague reading hot? on 2004 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new