I turned on the a/c today and discovered that air only blows through the defrost vents. The center dash climate control know controls the dash vents, lower vents and combined dash and lower vents. But only the defrost vents seem open. In addition, the MAX air conditioning mode will not blow harder like normal
Why is my 2004 escape ventilation system only blowing through the defrost ducts? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?