I turned on the a/c today and discovered that air only blows through the defrost vents. The center dash climate control know controls the dash vents, lower vents and combined dash and lower vents. But only the defrost vents seem open. In addition, the MAX air conditioning mode will not blow harder like normal
Why is my 2004 escape ventilation system only blowing through the defrost ducts? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.