When you start it up it runs fin for a min then it acts like its missing and going down the road it esatats for a second but when you punh it it takes right off. It has the 5.4v8.the kid that owned it be for me said he put all new coil packs and no engine lights are on.
Why is my 1999 ford f250 acts like it wants to do? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ola, ID
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vanlue, OH
- Glow Plug Replacement ($497 - 724) in Church Road, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($435 - 559) in Duanesburg, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($279 - 303) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - 234) in Cass City, MI