I had a fuel pump put in professionally, and the car is getting fuel. I can hear the pump. I know the mechanic did not change my filter. Is this a problem? Could massive air intake be causing this problem. Thanks for your help. My majestic will run for about 10 minutes, and loose power and cut off.
Why is My 1992 Jaguar Majestic, loosing speed to about 10mph, and shutting off on 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- How do I replace the daytime running light that shines above the high beam headl
- intermittent air bag warning light code lights flash 1 then 7
- What does "fail safe engine mode" warning light mean?
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($163 - 221) in Northfield Falls, VT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Madbury, NH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($464 - 1,347) in Questa, NM
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Speer, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 308) in South Amana, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($98 - 237) in Lostine, OR