I had a fuel pump put in professionally, and the car is getting fuel. I can hear the pump. I know the mechanic did not change my filter. Is this a problem? Could massive air intake be causing this problem. Thanks for your help. My majestic will run for about 10 minutes, and loose power and cut off.
Why is My 1992 Jaguar Majestic, loosing speed to about 10mph, and shutting off on 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas
Asked by for the 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- My battery is dead. How can I get in my trunk when the key won't work?
- passengers lock doesn't work. son prematurely unlocked
- when you turn on left signal light both rear light blink/AC blower stops/back up
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- How do I replace the daytime running light that shines above the high beam headl
1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($463 - $598) in Northfield Falls, VT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($453 - $777) in Madbury, NH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - $289) in Questa, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,003 - $1,851) in Speer, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($878 - $901) in South Amana, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($298 - $622) in Lostine, OR