I had a fuel pump put in professionally, and the car is getting fuel. I can hear the pump. I know the mechanic did not change my filter. Is this a problem? Could massive air intake be causing this problem. Thanks for your help. My majestic will run for about 10 minutes, and loose power and cut off.
Why is My 1992 Jaguar Majestic, loosing speed to about 10mph, and shutting off on 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
- My head lights flicker off and on when I turn my right hand signal on?
- Motor has a slip. No codes showing
- My battery won't charge. Worked fine till I shut her off to get gas. Help
- Car loses power while driving, it acts like its in neutral and engine ck light