I had a fuel pump put in professionally, and the car is getting fuel. I can hear the pump. I know the mechanic did not change my filter. Is this a problem? Could massive air intake be causing this problem. Thanks for your help. My majestic will run for about 10 minutes, and loose power and cut off.
Why is My 1992 Jaguar Majestic, loosing speed to about 10mph, and shutting off on 1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- How do I replace the daytime running light that shines above the high beam headl
- intermittent air bag warning light code lights flash 1 then 7
- What does "fail safe engine mode" warning light mean?
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
1992 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($435 - 755) in Northfield Falls, VT
- Fuel Filter Change ($89 - 117) in Madbury, NH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($709 - 1,565) in Questa, NM
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Speer, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($220 - 242) in South Amana, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($508 - 735) in Lostine, OR