Got code e-49...cleaned throttle body and checked the hoses from the egr valves no leaks. car ran good for two months. now the problem is back.checked codes and e-49 came up again. I cleared the codes and got0.9.0 then 7.0..now when I drive it seems like I have the cruise control on. it will hold the speed of 30mph and i don't even have my foot on the gas. should i replace the diverter valve and the egr valve?
why is my 1990 deville idling high at start up and then idling itself down after on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($162 - 250) in Sidon, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($239 - 386) in Elverson, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,176 - 2,852) in Grenville, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 470) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($805 - 879) in Wadsworth, NV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($431 - 1,820) in McCammon, ID