I've had to replace the battery 3 times in the last 5 years. If I start it daily, the battery will have enough juice to start; but, if the car sits and is not started for 3-4 days or more the battery will be completely drained. Car has 30k miles and is garaged 1/2 the year with occasional starts during the winter.
Why is my 01 Spyder always draining the battery dead when parked fow a few days? on 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Monroe, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Saluda, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boyd, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,011 - 1,303) in Carlton, TX
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 131) in Canaan, ME
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($727 - 782) in Honolulu, HI