CAR HAS 127,000 MILES
WHY IS LEFT HEADLIGHT DIM ANDTHE IS GOOD, I TRIED NEW BULBS AND STILL DIM on 2006 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2006 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - 235) in State University, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frackville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($305 - 468) in Okauchee, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Howard, SD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($162 - 175) in Saint Marys, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($245 - 263) in Gurley, NE