Why is it when I took my 95 explorer to get smogged they said my righ cadalac co on 1995 Ford Explorer

Can I fix this without buying a new catilac converter

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
Can't fix, needs to be replaced. There is no fix.