Can I fix this without buying a new catilac converter
Why is it when I took my 95 explorer to get smogged they said my righ cadalac co on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 274) in Joliet, MT
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Cash, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Dayton, VA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Carpio, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($129 - 284) in Genesee, MI