I checked all of the fuses and nothing was wrong. I have a feeling it's a wiring problem, but I don't want to have to take off the whole door panel.
Why is it that all of my windows won't roll down? on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.