the tcc (torque converter clutch) shifts in and out...(1700 rpm to 2000 rpm...back and forth) if i let the fluid level below 3 liters overfull..but high level seems to shift just fine....even 2-1/2 litres overfull it still kicks in and out. it HAS to be 3 litres over to not kick in and out....any suggestions???
why is it i have to run my trans fluid level 3 litres overfull? on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($349 - 449) in Hebron, ME
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Exira, IA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($282 - 366) in Passumpsic, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($123 - 156) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 331) in Lisman, AL