the tcc (torque converter clutch) shifts in and out...(1700 rpm to 2000 rpm...back and forth) if i let the fluid level below 3 liters overfull..but high level seems to shift just fine....even 2-1/2 litres overfull it still kicks in and out. it HAS to be 3 litres over to not kick in and out....any suggestions???
why is it i have to run my trans fluid level 3 litres overfull? on 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B