the tcc (torque converter clutch) shifts in and out...(1700 rpm to 2000 rpm...back and forth) if i let the fluid level below 3 liters overfull..but high level seems to shift just fine....even 2-1/2 litres overfull it still kicks in and out. it HAS to be 3 litres over to not kick in and out....any suggestions???
why is it i have to run my trans fluid level 3 litres overfull? on 2000 Volvo S80
Asked by for the 2000 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Engine compartment, driver side under the dash
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
2000 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($474 - 715) in Hebron, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($635 - 880) in Exira, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Passumpsic, VT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,093 - 1,335) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 204) in Mesopotamia, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($263 - 314) in Lisman, AL