Okay so i have a 98 eclipse. i went out yesterday morning to start it and the battery was dead so i jumped started it , after jump starting it i ran my friends keys back into the house when i came back out the car was full of white smoke and had turned itself off . i just bought a brand new battery and the car will not turn over . it doesnt make any noise when i turn the key. help?
Why is it acting like battery is dead ? on 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on