car turns on and shuts off, or it will not crank then sometimes it turns on and stays on. took car to get diagnostic test they get no code because (C.E.L) not on all the time only when it doesn't crank
why is engine stalling sometimes but my (c.e.l) not on on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 546) in De Graff, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Wingate, IN
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in East Lynn, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($188 - 356) in Chittenango, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 517) in Tiff City, MO