Replcing the sensor was step one. Is there a common issue other than the sensors which might bring up these codes?
Why is engine light still on? Replaced rear 02 sensor. Codes are PO138 PO139 on 1999 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
1999 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Flowood, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($353 - 448) in Micro, NC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Pittsboro, MS
- 40,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Pawnee City, NE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($64 - 116) in Guilford, CT
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($566 - 1,005) in Interlaken, NY