Truck was dripping gas. Took to repair shop they said fuel pump needed replaced. They replaced fuel pump and fuel filter. When I went to pick up the engine light was on. I asked the guy why. He hooked up machine and it said check fuses. Check wires.. We are clueless they is why we took to repair shop and the repair guy didnt want to help!! What the heck so now we have no clue whether truck is even safe to drive.. Any advice, suggestions?? Thanks
Why is engine light on after replacing fuel pump? on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($94 - 162) in Wilson, WY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waverly, GA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,461 - 2,157) in Water Valley, MS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Port Orchard, WA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($520 - 1,089) in Cherokee, OK