Repaired oil leak in both cams. Timing is right on. Fuel is good. Good fire.
Why is engine lacking power? on 1992 Toyota 4Runner
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 21, 2014
Same thing before the leaks were fixed or is this a new problem?
COMMENT by lee gunderson ,
January 22, 2014
truck ran fine other than the oil leaks
1 more answer
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1992 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($799 - 1,096) in Pyote, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bessemer, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - 310) in Blackstone, VA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($707 - 1,025) in Eldorado, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($315 - 349) in Mc Afee, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($438 - 634) in Colton, NY