Repaired oil leak in both cams. Timing is right on. Fuel is good. Good fire.
Why is engine lacking power? on 1992 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1992 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($922 - $1,283) in Pyote, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - $555) in Bessemer, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($299 - $487) in Blackstone, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Eldorado, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($138 - $174) in Mc Afee, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($654 - $1,168) in Colton, NY