DVD shows blank screen even though we can hear sound. We tried new DVD's. We tried auxillary input and that makes the back screen work just fine. Tried to find any fuses, but almost positive if it was the fuse, there would be no sound either. Tried to use remote with no luck.
Why is DVD screen blank: you can hear the sound? on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?