DVD shows blank screen even though we can hear sound. We tried new DVD's. We tried auxillary input and that makes the back screen work just fine. Tried to find any fuses, but almost positive if it was the fuse, there would be no sound either. Tried to use remote with no luck.
Why is DVD screen blank: you can hear the sound? on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?