DVD shows blank screen even though we can hear sound. We tried new DVD's. We tried auxillary input and that makes the back screen work just fine. Tried to find any fuses, but almost positive if it was the fuse, there would be no sound either. Tried to use remote with no luck.
Why is DVD screen blank: you can hear the sound? on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked
- Why mr passenger seat is leaking oil like fluid
- I have a small leakage underneath my car. Seems to be oil. Also after driving my vehicle, it heats up to the Max and once I turn of it off, the engine begins to smoke up.