Your drivin my car (TDI Jetta auto) and once hits 2 on rpm's than revs out all way till you let go of the speed. But sometimes doesnt do it and it shifts gears so nicely. so stupid. Any idea's ?
Why is does my car rev once it hits 2 on rpm's? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersDecember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?