Your drivin my car (TDI Jetta auto) and once hits 2 on rpm's than revs out all way till you let go of the speed. But sometimes doesnt do it and it shifts gears so nicely. so stupid. Any idea's ?
Why is does my car rev once it hits 2 on rpm's? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersDecember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?