Your drivin my car (TDI Jetta auto) and once hits 2 on rpm's than revs out all way till you let go of the speed. But sometimes doesnt do it and it shifts gears so nicely. so stupid. Any idea's ?
Why is does my car rev once it hits 2 on rpm's? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersDecember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting