Your drivin my car (TDI Jetta auto) and once hits 2 on rpm's than revs out all way till you let go of the speed. But sometimes doesnt do it and it shifts gears so nicely. so stupid. Any idea's ?
Why is does my car rev once it hits 2 on rpm's? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersDecember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($402 - 516) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Pfafftown, NC
- 90,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Wishek, ND
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Burnham, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in North Branford, CT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($917 - 1,236) in Cade, LA