After driving I lose coolant out of my radiator reservoir on my 1997 Cadillac deville when I shut it down. It comes out of the tank where I fill my coolant.
Why is coolant coming out of my reservoir overfill when I shut it down? on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
- I checked for problem codes and these 4 came up P039,P052,I039,I052 how do I res
- High idle up to 1700 in park.