car starts and runs for about 30 min starts making clacking sound and stops wont restart for about an hour
why is car stopping. on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
0 answersSeptember 09, 2016
3 answersDecember 05, 2012
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($347 - $612) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - $130) in Sun Valley, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - $117) in Mount Cory, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $230) in Horatio, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,015 - $1,122) in Mooresville, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($154 - $794) in Garland, NE