After about 5 miles of driving.
Why is car stalling while full speed
on 1995 Buick LeSabre
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 255) in Fort Hancock, TX
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Sublimity, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, UT
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Trenton, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 275) in Crofton, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Caledonia, OH