My car recently started to jerk while driving, or like it whats to stall out, but doesn't completely. More like it's choking. What can that be?
Why is car jerking while driving? on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersOctober 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1997 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Limington, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Eloy, AZ
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Ashville, OH
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($320 - 471) in Woodlawn, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Logan, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($178 - 250) in Rutherford College, NC