My check engine light is on. I know that is a bad oxygen sensor. I think the cataletic converter is failing. That is all I can think of that would affect mileage so drastically without affecting performance other that the engine is a little louder now. When it first started mileage went from 400 miles a tank to 300. Now it is at 230 miles a tank. Opinion?
Why has my mileage dropped from 410 miles a tank to 230 miles a tank? on 2007 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten