My check engine light is on. I know that is a bad oxygen sensor. I think the cataletic converter is failing. That is all I can think of that would affect mileage so drastically without affecting performance other that the engine is a little louder now. When it first started mileage went from 400 miles a tank to 300. Now it is at 230 miles a tank. Opinion?
Why has my mileage dropped from 410 miles a tank to 230 miles a tank? on 2007 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- My 2013 kia Rio is not running smoothly on idle.what can be the cause?
- my kia rio car get very hot and also off when i am using AC
- My rio lost 4th gear and only accelorates to 50mph. How do I fix it?
- Trunk leaks. How much should repair cost?
- What could be causing my to have to replace my coil packs and spark plugs freque