It tries to start, but will not continue to run. I've replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs, and checked for vacuum leaks. In October, I replaced the throttle position sensor, idle speed control, thermostat, water pump and computer. This has happened off and on for a couple months now, but I am not getting any codes. I was told it could be the camshaft sensor. Please help!!! Thank you in advanced!!
Why has my car stopped starting unless I press on the gas. on 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?