ENGINE APPEARS TO BE GOOD, EXCEPT IT LEAKS OIL, CONTINIALLY. MINE HAS GONE FROM FEW DRIPS AT 40,000 TO NOW OVER 100K, 2-3 QUARTS ADDED BETWEEN OIL CHANGES. cAN`T WE DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING BESIDE COMPLAINING. GM MANAGEMENT HAS IGNORED ME, THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN MANY LETTERS, SOME CERTIFIED, NOTHING, BUT USUAL STUFF.
Why GMAC northstar engines leak oil, between 1994-2005?
Can we DO CLASS-ACTION? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working