ENGINE APPEARS TO BE GOOD, EXCEPT IT LEAKS OIL, CONTINIALLY. MINE HAS GONE FROM FEW DRIPS AT 40,000 TO NOW OVER 100K, 2-3 QUARTS ADDED BETWEEN OIL CHANGES. cAN`T WE DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING BESIDE COMPLAINING. GM MANAGEMENT HAS IGNORED ME, THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN MANY LETTERS, SOME CERTIFIED, NOTHING, BUT USUAL STUFF.
Why GMAC northstar engines leak oil, between 1994-2005?
Can we DO CLASS-ACTION? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - 485) in Montville, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cedar, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($72 - 264) in Waters, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Stilesville, IN