ENGINE APPEARS TO BE GOOD, EXCEPT IT LEAKS OIL, CONTINIALLY. MINE HAS GONE FROM FEW DRIPS AT 40,000 TO NOW OVER 100K, 2-3 QUARTS ADDED BETWEEN OIL CHANGES. cAN`T WE DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING BESIDE COMPLAINING. GM MANAGEMENT HAS IGNORED ME, THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN MANY LETTERS, SOME CERTIFIED, NOTHING, BUT USUAL STUFF.
Why GMAC northstar engines leak oil, between 1994-2005?
Can we DO CLASS-ACTION? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Montville, NJ
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Cedar, MI
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($117 - 169) in Waters, MI
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($85 - 170) in Stilesville, IN