ENGINE APPEARS TO BE GOOD, EXCEPT IT LEAKS OIL, CONTINIALLY. MINE HAS GONE FROM FEW DRIPS AT 40,000 TO NOW OVER 100K, 2-3 QUARTS ADDED BETWEEN OIL CHANGES. cAN`T WE DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING BESIDE COMPLAINING. GM MANAGEMENT HAS IGNORED ME, THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN MANY LETTERS, SOME CERTIFIED, NOTHING, BUT USUAL STUFF.
Why GMAC northstar engines leak oil, between 1994-2005?
Can we DO CLASS-ACTION? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - $244) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($874 - $1,192) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Montville, NJ
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($253 - $367) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - $77) in Waters, MI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($252 - $345) in Stilesville, IN