When foot is removed from the accelarator pad the RPM quickly decrease to zero and the Engine stops running
Why Engine shut off while driveing. on 2004 Toyota Corolla
8 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +