When driving step on the brake to stop and the high beam light comes on and the engine dies. The engine won't crank after occasionally the starter clicks and sounds like its searching for ground. Its grounded well can anyone help ?
Why Engine dies after stepping on brake. on 1999 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to