engine check stay on in 96 honda accord,scan get no code did the removal of the 7.5 amp negative wire, didn't work.
why engine check light stay on on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
1 answerJune 29, 2015
3 answersMarch 28, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Can the below problem I stated be true please help. Thnx
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.