engine check stay on in 96 honda accord,scan get no code did the removal of the 7.5 amp negative wire, didn't work.
why engine check light stay on on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
3 answersMarch 28, 2014
1 answerJune 29, 2015
4 answersNovember 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?