I changed the battery, the alarm went off, i used the key in the door as described in a website to disarm the alarm. The car will run, but i have no radio, electric locks,or windows. The car will not go into gear either. Did i blow a fuse someplace when i put the battery in. I did get a spark when i put it in, and i may have touched the wires together. Is there a main fuse that controls all of those things? I do not have an owners manual
Why don't i have any electronics working,after i changed my battery. on 1998 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1998 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($451 - 545) in Vienna, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,032 - 1,378) in Shauck, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yuma, CO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,973 - 2,503) in Long Grove, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($446 - 576) in Oswegatchie, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in East Northport, NY